Assistant Quality Manager
Phone: (905) 548-5331
Operates and maintains quality system and represents company on quality matters.
- Administers the quality documentation system.
- Ensures that quality documents and revisions are authorized and distributed.
- Maintains qualification records for quality and technical personnel.
- Approves suppliers and maintains up-to-date List of Approved Suppliers.
- Manages calibration system for inspection instruments and Laboratory Standards.
- Co-ordinates replacements, maintenance and repair of inspection and calibration equipment.
- Reviews purchasing documents for conformance with quality requirements.
- Plans and supervises performance of internal quality audits.
Chemical Engineering Technology (3 year), 1998, Mohawk College, Hamilton, Ontario
Nuclear Lead Auditor Training, ASME NQA-1, 10CFR50 Appendix B, ANSI N45.2.23, 2016, Arsenal Consulting Inc., Atlanta Georgia
- Assistant Quality Manager, Stern Laboratories Inc., 2017 to present.