Phone: (905) 548-5324
- Supervising laboratory operation and facilitating project implementation.
- Providing adequate training for employess.
- Supervision of preventative maintenance schedules.
- Coordination of annual lifting device certifications.
- Overall general maintenance, troubleshooting failed pump seals/ root cause analysis.
- Hydro-static testing of pressure vessels and piping.
- Instrument verification of digital pressure gauges.
- Assemble Fuel Simulator Test Sections & other various projects for PWR, BWR and CANDU nuclear reactor systems.
- Procedure & policy development.
- Certified JHSC management representative.
Industrial Mechanic Millwright, 2002, the Centre for Skills Development & Training
Certified Joint Health & Safety Representative
Confined Spaces General Training Certification
Working at Heights Certification
Overhead Crane & Hoist Operator Certification
Lift Truck Operator Certification
Standard First Aid & CPR/AED Level C Certification
Supervisor/Worker Health & Safety Awareness Training
- Laboratory Supervisor, Stern Laboratories Inc., 2017 to present.
- Maintenance Supervisor, Stern Laboratories Inc., 2011 to 2017. .
- Laboratory Technician, Stern Laboratories Inc, 2003 to 2011.