Josh Thompson, BSc (M.Eng.)
Phone: (905) 548-5305
E-mail: Click Here
- Project management including proposals, customer liaison, scheduling and budgeting.
- Project support functions such as reporting, data acquisition software verification, data reduction and analysis.
- Design, management, and fabrication of critical test components, inspection tools, and fuel simulators.
- Design, fabrication, maintenance, and refurbishment of laboratory facilities including test apparatus, instrumentation, and piping in accordance with ASME Pressure Vessel and Power Piping Codes.
- Implementation and operation of test programs such as CANDU 28 and 37/37M element Critical Heat Flux (CHF) testing, qualification testing, vibration testing, and R&D projects.
BSc (Mechanical Engineering) 2013, Queen’s University.
Project Leader, Stern Laboratories Inc., 2016 to present.
Industrial Management Control Cost Analyst, Tenaris Algoma Tubes, 2013 to 2015.