Kala A. Carrol, P. Eng.
Phone: (905) 548-5308
E-mail: Click Here
- Engineering, design and supervision for construction of test facilities including equipment and piping in accordance with ASME Pressure Vessel and Power Piping Codes.
- Preparation of test programs including instrumentation and performing experiments as test engineer.
- Analyzing test data and preparation of test reports.
- Preparation of contract proposals and management of customer contracts.
- Component qualification experiments.
- Supervising code work in accordance with CSA – B51, ASME Section VIII, Division 1, and ASME B31.1, Latest Editions.
- Eng. (Mechanical Engineering) Welding and Joining Specialization 2008, University of Waterloo.
Project Engineer, Stern Laboratories Inc., 2016 to present.
Quality Control Supervisor for Pressure Boundary Code Work, 2017 to present.