Richard Van Lochem, B.Eng. M.E.
Phone: (905) 548-5320
E-mail: Click Here
- The design, project management, fabrication and supervision of fuel simulators and heater rods.
- Design and supervision of test facilities including test apparatus, instrumentation and power piping (in accordance with ASME Pressure Vessel and Power Piping Codes).
- Preparation and implementation of various test programs as a test engineer.
- Test programs include CANDU fuel qualification tests, Critical Heat Flux (CHF) testing and vibration testing.
- Design and fabrication supervision of CANDU fuel inspection equipment; project management including preparation of customer proposals, project scheduling and project implementation.
B. Eng. (Mechanical Engineering) 2004, McMaster University.
Project Leader, Stern Laboratories Inc., 2004 to present