Jay Snell, B.Eng., P.Eng.
Phone: (905) 548-5314
E-mail: Click Here
- Engineering, design and supervision for construction of test facilities including equipment and piping in accordance with ASME Pressure Vessel and Power Piping Codes.
- Preparation of test programs including instrumentation and performing experiments as test engineer.
- Design and fabrication of fuel simulators.
- Mechanical integrity experiments on CANDU fuel.
- Performing single phase pressure drop experiment.
- Analyzing test data and preparation of test reports.
- Preparation of contract proposals and management of customer contracts.
B. Eng. (Mechanical Engineering) 2003, McMaster University.
Project Leader, Stern Laboratories Inc., 2003 to present.