Phone: (905) 548-5309
E-mail: Click Here
- Performing the role of Quality Manager as it pertains to the maintenance and implementation of the Stern Laboratories Quality Program.
- Ensures that proper quality assurance practices are followed for all projects.
- Data Analyst Functions which consist of the set-up, data acquisition, reduction, and final preparation using the Vibration Analysis System and the performance of the software control and verification procedures to assure calculations performed are accurate and complete.
- Performing the duties of the Company Secretary.
Mechanical Engineering Technology (3 year), 1980, Mohawk College, Hamilton, Ontario.
ISO 9001:2000 QMS Internal Auditor Training Course, October 2005, QMI, Toronto.
- Quality Manager, Stern Laboratories Inc., 2004 to present.
- Quality Control Assistant, Stern Laboratories Inc., 2001 to 2004.
- Technologist/Accountant, Stern Laboratories Inc, 1989 to present.
- Technologist, Systems Test Laboratory, Westinghouse Canada Inc., 1982 to 1989.
- Technologist, Gas Turbine Division, Westinghouse Canada Inc., 1981 to 1982.